• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts
• CAR Online has a zero tolerance policy on swearing (even using asterisks) or material that abuses religious beliefs, is racist or libellous
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice. Our decision is final
• We aim to remove all posts that breach our rules. Sufficiently serious breaches will incur an official warning. On the third official warning, we will ban that user
• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed on the forum or article pages
• Each member is allowed one log-in account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed and we will summarily close down any shadow accounts we discover
• While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts • We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules
• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
• Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
If you encounter any breaches of our guidelines, please use the Report offensive post button visible to registered users on each article page. There are now tens of thousands of pages on CAR Online and it's impossible for us to moderate every comment 24/7. This will help us investigate each complaint and act accordingly.