► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new December 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Watch CAR Uncut, our backstage video talking about the new issue here, and flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Porsche saves the sports car Driving the new electric Mission E and the GT2 RS
- Inside Volvo HQ Access all areas visit to Volvo to meet the XC40 and its makers
- 39 new cars driven From new Rolls Phantom to BMW X3, VW T-Roc and Porsche Cayenne
- Filthy-rich runabouts Bentley Bentayga W12 tackles Range Rover SVA Dynamic upstart
- Kia's executive wannabe New Stinger fights BMW 4-series, Audi A5. Upset ahoy?
- Child race heroes Going backstage at Renault's kids motorsport feeder series
- New Lamborghini boss 1-2-1 with Stefano Deomicali, the man reinventing Lambo
- Icon buyer Insider tips on buying a secondhand M-influenced BMW bargain
- Our cars A Merc C43 joins the fleet, MX-5 and GT86 owners swap, Alfa Giulia latest
- Car Tech Formula E special: the tech, the new arrivals and driving DS's radical racer
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the month's big news and Mazda's brave new future...
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - you can save up to 61% when you subscribe and prices start at just £7.75 every three months.
Watch Tim Pollard chat to editor Ben Miller and contributor Chris Chilton about the stories behind the stories in the December issue of CAR below: