► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new October 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- New BMW M5! Top secrets of the supernova all-wheel-drive M5
- Wild Megane RS! Manual box, F1 tech, chassis magic - new hot hatch benchmark?
- TVR is back Cosworth power + Gordon Murray genius: the recipe is there
- Merc's F1 car for the road Hammertime - AMG redefines the hypercar
- Velar vs Macan The SUV twin-test you've been waiting for
- Lambo across Europe 1000 miles in the Huracan Performante, with a tent
- Giant Test New Ibiza and facelifted Clio crash the new Fiesta's party
- 40 years of Renault F1 Three greatest hits from La Regie's F1 discography
- Ferrari Portofino Fast and pretty - Maranello's new cabriolet gets it right
- Our cars Our Caterham racer on the road, and the art of being cheap
- Car Tech Mazda's genius creates a diesel-like petrol, new S-class is too clever
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the month's big news and a drive in the NIO EP9
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - you can save up to 61% when you subscribe and prices start at just £7.75 every three months.