The following Terms and Conditions apply to the “Win an Infiniti FX for a luxury weekend away” promotion (the “Promotion”) run on behalf of Infiniti (the “promoter”) and CAR Magazine.
1. To enter you must be at least 18 years old.
2. The Promotion is only open to UK residents.
3. Entry is free and is via the completion of specified details on CAR Magazine’s website.
4. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, lost or not received for any reason.
5. Prize Information: An Infiniti FX for a weekend’s luxury break at a Relais & Châteaux hotel in 2011. The weekend must be mutually agreed between the winner, Infiniti and Relais & Châteaux depending on availability of cars and hotels.
6. The Relais & Châteaux hotel will be from the UK portfolio and will be selected on availability, not according to the residence of the winner. The prize is for one night’s bed, breakfast and dinner for two (excluding drinks).
7. The winner will receive a Relais & Châteaux voucher. It is personal and non-transferable. The winner must present ID at the time of redemption. Invitation may only be used at the property agreed. Reservations must be made by contacting the hotel and providing this voucher number. Reservations must be made at least 15 days prior to arrival. Reservations shall be arranged directly with the property; reservations are subject to availability. Booking confirmation is the sole responsibility of the property mentioned herewith. This voucher has no cash value. It is the full responsibility of its holder, particularly in case of theft or loss. Any extras (beverages, activities, tourist taxes) must be paid directly on site. Under no circumstances may the validity date be extended. Further information may be obtained from: email@example.com
8. The Infiniti FX will be delivered to a UK mainland address on the Friday and collected on the Monday of the agreed weekend. The driver of the Infiniti FX must be aged between 21 and 70 and have no drink driving convictions. Infiniti will need a copy of the driver’s licence. The car is not insured for racing on a track.
9. The Promotion will run from 12.00 on Tuesday 16 November 2010 until midnight on Tuesday 21 December 2010.
10. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries on Wednesday 22 December 2010.
11. The Promoter, or its designated agent, will contact the winner by mobile or email on Wednesday 22 December 2010. Should there be no reply, the winner will be contacted a second time within 24 hours of the first call or email. Should there be no answer at the second attempt, another winner will be drawn.
12. The winner will be selected by random draw from all entries into the promotion.
13. The winner must confirm that they are able to attend the prize. The winner must provide their name on accepting the prize within the terms of winning the Promotion.
14. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to fulfil all elements of the Promotion stated but cannot be held responsible for failing to fulfil certain elements if beyond the control of the Promoter.
15. Prizes do not include travel expenses to and from the hotel.
16. In the event that any winner is unable to participate in the prize for any reason they must notify the Promoter or its designated agency immediately. In this circumstance, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
17. Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
18. The Promoter will not take responsibility for loss of, or damage to, personal possessions, or injury, including death, other than due to negligence, while travelling to or from the promotion or during the event.
19. The winner accepts that the prize could be rescheduled, cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
20. Winners and guests may be required to take part in publicity and must comply with all terms and conditions of entry to the venue.
21. By entering the draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.