Want a countdown of 2010’s hottest cars? Then get the new, December 2009 issue of CAR Magazine, on sale Wednesday 18 November.
It features the ultimate 2010 round up, with 51 cars scooped, previewed and driven, including our road test verdict on Ferrari’s new 458 Italia, and an exclusive showdown between Mercedes’ SLS, the new Porsche 911 Turbo and Nissan's GT-R.
There’s also a free magazine, Green CAR, 32 pages of fascinating alternatives to the internal combustion engine. We exclusively drive Audi’s electric R8, test Renault’s electric cars and preview Lexus’s hybrid 1-series rival.
Here’s a taster of what’s in the issue – and you can flick through some pages in our digital sampler at the foot of the page:
• Ferrari 458 Italia – we deliver the verdict with a nine-page road test
• Mercedes SLS AMG vs Porsche 911 Turbo vs Nissan GT-R – our exclusive group test
• Hot hatches: we test Renaultsport’s Megane 250 and VW’s hot Scirocco R
• Georg Kacher meets Rolls-Royce’s new boss and rides in the £192k Ghost
• New Jaguar XJ: we join the man in charge of signing off Jag’s new limo
• Plus 370Z Roadster to Death Valley
• Revealed! New BMW 5-series, Ford Focus, Volvo S60, Mercedes CLS, Range Rover LRX and much more
• Green CAR – FREE 32-page mag with exclusive drive of electric Audi R8, plus Lexus’s hybrid 1-series rival and Renault’s electric car range
• 21 first drives including the Lexus LFA, Citroen C3 and Mercedes E-class estate
• Your favourite columnists Gavin Green, Mark Walton and Clarkson (Tom)
• What drives us – we welcome VW’s Scirocco and a Lexus RX450h to our long-term fleet
• The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: CAR’s legendary data section with bite
• Free! The top four car movies of all time (all of which you get free if you subscribe to CAR)