CAR magazine has launched its new monthly iPad edition – the CAR magazine app. It’s available now to download from Apple Newsstand and iTunes.
The CAR magazine app is a digital edition of the monthly mag, tailored to work beautifully on iPads. It’s the director’s cut: the same great content you expect from CAR brought to life with interactive extras such as video and galleries, second opinions and more photos we couldn’t squeeze into print.
The new CAR magazine app and a free sampler
Search for ‘CAR magazine app’ on Newsstand, where you can download a free sampler. It gives a taste of what’s in the full issue, which is available for £3.99. If you like what you see, you can subscribe to the CAR magazine app for our best deals.
We will publish the CAR iPad edition concurrently with the magazine.
Our launch issue is a special one: the October 2012 magazine marks our 50th anniversary – and it’s our biggest issue ever! Highlights include:
• The CAR50, our countdown of the greatest cars from the past half century
• Video of the 1965 Porsche 911 and today’s 991
• Stephen Bayley on the most beautiful cars
• Mark Walton drives the Countach, McLaren F1 and 250 GTO
• Gavin Green charts the history of CAR magazine
• We meet design legend Giorgetto Giugiaro
• We drive a Mini across the Himalayas in our most epic adventure yet
• The man from CAR does the stunts for the new 007 Bond movie Skyfall
• Schumacher on 20 years in F1
• And much, much more!
Subscriber access to the CAR magazine app
Joint print and digital bundles for our print subscribers will follow and we’ll contact readers with details soon.
Click here for more information on the CAR magazine app. We hope you enjoy it – if you do, please leave feedback!