► BMW M5-fest up for auction
► Seven fast Fives to be sold
► Sale on 6 June 2015
Here’s an unusual investment opportunity for BMW M fans: a chance to snap up one of six BMW M5s from nearly every era of the fast Five.
A private collector of German cars has decided to purge his M5s - and one M535i - and they’re going under the hammer at Classic Car Auctions’ June sale on Saturday 6 June 2015.
It’s an apt time for an M5 sale; the super-saloon is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. And there's also a rare M5 Touring estate for those wanting to surprise RS6 Avant owners...
Click here to browse secondhand BMW M5s on our sister site Classiccarsforsale.
The M5s under the hammer
The sale at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, just outside Leamington Spa, includes:
- E28 M5 (1987) 176,000 miles, fresh MOT, no reserve
- E28 M535i (1987) 96,000 miles, freshly MOTed, automatic
- E34 M5 3.6 (1991) recent body restoration for £5000, no reserve
- E34 M5 Touring (1993) The unusual estate M5, left-hand drive
- E34 M5 3.8 (1994) Manual, Irish reg, recent body restoration
- E39 M5 (2000) low-milage in Imola red, no reserve
- E60 M5 (2010) 29,000 miles, estimate £25,000-£28,000
Click here to read our long-term test when we lived with the latest BMW M5 for a year.