► Prize draw to win 6 Nations tickets
► Plus drive an Eclipse Cross for a month
► Competition closes tonight
Today is your last chance to win tickets to the 2018 NatWest 6 Nations rugby tournament. We've teamed up with England Rugby performance partner Mitsubishi to give away tickets to the final match at Twickenham. You could also win the loan of the new Eclipse Cross SUV for a month.
Click here to enter the prize draw
The competition closes at midnight on Monday 5 February, the day after England's first game away to Italy. Enter now, and you could win one of two pairs of tickets to see England play Ireland on Saturday 17 March.
CAR sat down with England coach Eddie Jones, and asked him what he thought was special about the NatWest 6 Nations. 'You’ve got these six countries that all live very close together, but within it there’s this enormous rivalry and all the other countries hate England!' he replied.
'They see England as the country with the most power, the most money, so you’ve got this quite intense competition with this real dislike of each other. You’ve got a travelling group of fans that add this fantastic environment to the games. You go to Scotland and you can have 20,000 Englishmen there, both sets of spectators want to win, they enjoy the game and have beer or tea afterwards.'
A pair of lucky CAR Online users will get the chance to sample that atmosphere, as part of our Mitsubishi: The Six Nations Tour campaign. Read on to find about more about the videos and stories.
Mitsubishi: The Six Nations Tour videos and features
We’ve been exploring. To mark Mitsubishi’s sponsorship of England and Scottish rugby, CAR has undertaken adventure drives in all six countries that compete in Europe’s NatWest 6 Nations Rugby tournament.
You can scroll through the gallery at the top of the page to see some of the highlights from our pan-European tour - then dive in and read all of these adventures, and watch our feature length videos, at the tour homepage right here.
- We’ve trekked to Italy to witness possibly the world’s maddest, and most brutal, sport: Calcio Storico, the 16th-century precursor to rugby
- The beautiful Angelsey circuit in Wales is the setting to choose our favourite Mitsubishi road car of all time
- The winner travels to Ireland, to take on the fabulous, but unforgiving, roads in rallying’s heartland
- We chase the summer eclipse in – appropriately – the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, journeying to Kielder Forest for some stargazing
- England coach Eddie Jones opens up to CAR on the team’s turnaround
- Plus: you could win NatWest 6 Nations tickets, and a month in a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Click here to visit the full Mitsubishi Six Nations tour homepage