► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale Wednesday - in print and on tablet
The new June 2016 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple Newsstand, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags, Nook and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- 2016's best used-car buys How to find the year's finest secondhand heroes
- From supercars to hot hatches Featuring i8, Swift, 488, Boxster, 308, F-type
- How to win Le Mans By the team bosses who know
- Alfa Giulia driven We've tested the breakthrough new Giulia - and it's a corker!
- Plus Alfa special Meet the boss, pore over the heroes that made Alfa great
- Exec shoot-out New Merc E-class vs Jag XF vs Lexus GS
- Our daily drivers All the latest on our long-term fleet: welcome Q7, salvete Twingo
- Top 10 worst F1 teams ever Oh dear... NPQ, or Did Not Pre-Qualify
- Dyson to build a car! Exclusive details on how James Dyson is plotting an EV
- Tech special Inside Peugeot's new cabins, does Merc's anti-roll system work?
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £31 for a year's subscription.