► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now - in print and on tablet!
The new September 2016 issue of CAR magazine is on sale on Wednesday – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags, Nook and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Inside Tesla! CAR is granted access deep inside HQ of the EV revolution
- Model X road trip Across the land of oil, by Tesla's electric crossover
- Will the real Porsche Cayman stand up? All about the new 4cyl coupe
- Tech special Autonomous off-roading, we go 'pontooning', PSA's tech breakthrough
- And Britain's best crossover is... Kia Sportage vs BMW X1 vs VW Tiguan
- New v used A new Merc A45 AMG hyper-hatch, or a secondhand GTR?
- Maserati road trip To Monaco by Maser GranTurismo Centennial Edition
- F1: back to the future? Why the Silverstone Classic could reignite F1
- Aston Martin DB11 driven The most detailed review yet of the new sports car
- Long-term test fleet: Farewell 7-series, WRX, to Le Mans by Ford S-Max
- The best opinion Gavin Green, Mark Walton and all your favourite writers
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £31 for a year's subscription.