► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new June 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- New 911 GT3 vs AMG GT R! World-first rumble between Stuttgart's big hitters
- 21-page McLaren special Driving the new 720S - and the P1, five years on
- New M5 driven, and its ancestors Fast and 4wd, but where does it rank among the icons?
- Aston's next chapter New Vanquish, DBX crossover, £200m factory - hold tight...
- Giant test: VW Golf GTI Peugeot's 308 GTi and Mini's JCW fight the hot hatch king
- Driving the new Ford GT No pressure, but the last two were quite good
- In rotary heaven We step inside the world's finest collection of Mazdas
- Our cars A month in the life of 11 cars, starring Audi R8, Caterham Seven and more
- Audi goes rallycross Endurance programme ended, it's time to fight dirty
- Does it work? AMG E63S Drift Mode. Screeeeee.....
- Motorsport insight How Alonso's spring break could save McLaren F1
- Plus... All our columnists, the month's big news, your letters and more
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription.