► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new February 2018 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Aston Martin reborn! We go deep inside Aston Martin's renaissance
- We ride in new Vantage CAR hitches a lift in the new V8 Vantage and meets its makers
- The 'new' old DB4 GT Gavin Green drives the classic '60s recreation that's as good as new
- Project Valkyrie Up close and personal with new F1-inspired, Adrian Newey-designed hypercar
- Car design power list We anoint the world's 30 most influential car designers... who's number 1?
- Crossover estates Giant test: new E-class All Terrain vs V90 Cross Country vs A6 Allroad
- Inside Honda CAR goes backstage in the Tochigi vaults, home to the greatest Hondas of all time
- Ford GT vs the race car They say it's a race car for the road. So we set up a special twin test
- McLaren vs Honda - the supercar wars Former F1 buddies turn enemies in our 720S vs NSX adventure drive
- Our cars Half a year in the new BMW 5-series, farewell Caterham and C3, our C43 breaks...
- Car Tech Future Audi cabin technology aims high, we ride in new Jaguar iPace electric crossover
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the month's big news and new Alpine A110 driven
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - we're currently offering 61% off a year's subscription, so don't delay: subscribe today!