► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new November 2016 issue of CAR magazine is on sale – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- New Type R’s secrets Find out how the super-Civic will topple the Focus RS
- Sports car giant test Supersaloons and a hot hatch vs the year’s best supercars
- 40 years of hot Golfs! The life and times of every Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Aston DB11 vs rivals Can it beat the 911 Turbo and Mercedes-AMG S63?
- Damon Hill, 20 years on Hill recounts his career in our exclusive interview
- New v used V8 Mustang or an older C63 AMG Coupe?
- Jay Leno’s garage We check out $350m worth of stunning and eclectic cars
- Tech specials The quest for engine noise, VW’s tech future and Bentley’s diesel
- First drives We put the new Scenic, GT4 Clubsport, Ghibli and Ka+ to the test
- Long-term test fleet The MX-5 and 500X bow out, Superb estate bows in
- The best opinion Gavin Green, Mark Walton and all your favourite writers
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription. Alternatively, you can buy single issues from Great Magazines.