► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new November 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- New Jaguar E-Pace! Up close and personal with the new Jag crossover - and on road
- Executive estate bliss.. We test new BMW 5-series Touring vs Merc E-class vs Volvo V90
- 2017's best sports car McLaren 720S vs the 10 best sports cars of the year
- 100 years of Mitsubishi 40-page special: includes testing the new Mitsu Eclipse Cross crossover to destruction...
- BMW's electric future What's in the battery pipeline from Munich - Georg Kacher reveals all
- Bentley Continental Full studio shoot of the new Crewe super-coupe
- VW camper nirvana CAR drives the new all-electric VW ID Buzz alongside the original camper
- Inside Jaguar Land Rover Classic We delve backstage at JLR's greatest hits factory
- Our cars New Peugeot 3008, latest with our Honda Civic - and your BMW i3s
- Car Tech Why your next car is merging with your lounge, next-gen hybrid powertrains and more
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the month's big news and the new V8-powered Aston Martin DB11 driven...
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - you can save up to 61% when you subscribe and prices start at just £7.75 every three months.
Watch Tim Pollard chat to editor Ben Miller and managing editor Colin Overland about the stories behind the stories in the November issue of CAR below: