► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new April 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- McLaren 720S Can second-generation modern McLaren move the goalposts?
- On the road in new GT3! Only shown last week, we've already ridden shotgun
- Range Rover Velar in detail Everything you need to know about fourth Rangie
- Alfa Stelvio vs mountain Touring the Alps in Alfa's first crossover
- Tesla Model X vs rivals Can electric SUV dispatch Audi SQ7 and Range Rover Sport?
- Icon buyer How to buy 2017's hottest new cars for buttons by going secondhand
- F1 season preview We meet Max Verstappen and look ahead to F1 in 2017
- Volvo's Arctic adventure Taking the new V90 on tour to Sweden's hinterland
- Our daily drivers New Renault Scenic joins fleet, bidding farewell to BMW's i8
- The CAR Top 10 The maddest, nuttiest car engines of all time
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription.