► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now - in print and on tablet!
The new October 2016 issue of CAR magazine is on sale on Wednesday – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags, Nook and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- 230mph in the Chiron! We take a ride in the new 1479bhp Chiron
- New TT RS vs Cayman S Five-pot Audi takes on four-pot Porsche
- Love at 43mph Mark Walton buys a Fiat 126 in Italy – and drives it home
- Tech special What the Internet of Things means for your next new car
- £35k SUV group test The new Ford Edge takes on its mid-sized SUV rivals
- New v used BMW M2 or E46 M3 CSL? Tough call.
- Bentayga vs the mountain The new Bentley meets the mountain it was named after
- Hydrogen takes on EV New Mirai and old ix35 face off against EV upstart Tesla
- Porsche Panamera Mk2 Latest four-seat Porsche gets put through its paces
- Long-term test fleet BMW i8, Mazda MX-5, Radical SR1 and Volvo XC90
- The best opinion Gavin Green, Mark Walton and all your favourite writers
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £31 for a year's subscription.