► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new February 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- 2017's most wanted! 31 of the year's hottest new cars uncovered in detail
- Porsche's mighty 911 GT2 RS 630bhp and rear-wheel-drive!
- Lotus Exige Sport 380 vs history Best Lotus in years meets the legends
- Hammertime! Merc's mad AMG GT R Scared silly in 577bhp super GT
- MPV's last stand Can new Scenic stave off Peugeot 3008 and Seat Ateca?
- New v used New Discovery Sport or used Range Rover?
- 200mph club Jaguar F-type SVR vs Porsche 911 Turbo S vs Audi R8 vs Nissan GT-R
- Alfa Stelvio drive First steer in the car Alfa hangs its future on
- First drives 13 cars tested, including Aston Vanquish S, Bentley Bentayga Diesel, BMW 540i
- Should you buy a classic Citroen? Be brave, bag a Gallic charmer
- We are the champions CAR magazine wins the Radical SR1 Cup
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription. Alternatively, you can buy single issues from Great Magazines.