► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new March 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- VW Golf special We drive new GTI - and meet the 2019 ID concept
- Inside the Volkswagen fightback How dieselgate is reshaping VW
- Backstage at the WRC CAR bobble-hats from the Monte Carlo rally
- Pagani's private tour Horatio takes us deep inside his supercar empire
- Starter super-saloons Merc C43 AMG vs Audi S5 vs Infiniti Q50
- New vs used New Peugeot 308 GTI or a used Honda Civic Type R Mugen?
- BMW's 'M7' driven BMW M760Li rated and slated by Georg Kacher
- Mini Countryman shoot Can baby crossover cut it on an English country shoot?
- First drives 21 newcomers tested - from Bentley Supersports to Mazda MX-5 RF
- Car makers rated Who's the biggest seller globally? Ups and downs, we reveal all...
- What drives us CAR magazine's daily drivers - new Macan, Caterham, bye bye Disco Sport
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription. Alternatively, you can buy single issues from Great Magazines.