► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new August 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Fast Audi special 37 pages of epic Audis, from Ur-Quattro to new RS5
- New RS5 Ferocious and fun: why this is the RS you've been waiting for
- Type R goes to war super Civic vs Focus RS, M140i and Leon Cupra
- New Fiesta driven The car Ford can't afford to get wrong
- E-Pace: Jaguar's Evoque Light, cute, clever: the car Jag's banking on
- 911 GT2 RS on the road 690bhp without 4wd? Is this a good idea?
- Ferrari 812 Superfast driven V12 GT perfection
- Adventuring in the Jeep Trailhawk It's actually a Fiat. Can it Jeep?
- Classic Alfa goodness Inside Alfaholics' stash. No, no, no rehab
- Our cars In comes our new GT86, Bentley goes on track
- Tech The rocky road to non-driving, car-sharing utopia
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the essential news, Icon Buyer and more
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription.