► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new July 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Next BMW M3 Hybrid power! All-wheel drive! The most radical M3 yet
- More BMW magic M4 CS driven + M8 coupe revealed + M2 GTS scooped
- E-class vs Panamera Can AMG E63 out-Porsche Porsche?
- Bernie Ecclestone Mr. E's first post-F1 interview
- Enzo, 458 Speciale & F12 tdf Driving the greatest non-turbo Ferraris
- New Golf R vs rivals Focus RS, Leon Cupra 300, BMW M140i
- Inside Classic Team Lotus Chapman's finest works race again
- Giant Test Supermini face-off: new Micra vs new Swift vs new C3
- Volvo XC60 vs Barcelona Ice-cool SUV dropped into sweltering madness
- Does it work? Vauxhall's OnStar wi fi hotspot
- Time for Ferrari to get dirty? It's shunned SUVs for a decade, but...
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the essential news, Icon Buyer and more
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription.