► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new September 2017 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Range Rover Velar! Brutally comprehensive test of the year's hottest 4x4
- Tesla Model 3 driven Behind the wheel of breakthrough cheap(er) Tesla
- New Alpine A110 We take the new French sports car to meet the ancestors
- Alfa SUV shoot-out New Stelvio takes on box-fresh Volvo XC60, Audi Q5
- The best car in the world? Gavin Green on the imperious new Rolls Phantom
- Driven McLaren 570S Spider, Yaris hot hatch, new S-class, Panamera estate...
- A very British grand prix Camping at the GP in lightweight British sports cars
- New RS5 vs C63 AMG New Audi coupe tackles the benchmark fast Merc
- Buying used Range Rovers Our guide to bagging a great secondhand Rangie
- Our cars Ateca meets its designers, life with our MX-5, i3, C3 and more
- Car Tech Inside Honda's future technology HQ: we hear the strategy firsthand
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the month's big news and 10 times we've upset car makers
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - you can save up to 61% when you subscribe and prices start at just £7.75 every three months.