► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new January 2018 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Watch CAR Uncut, our backstage video talking about the new issue here, and flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Ferrari at 70 Anniversary special marking Maranello's seven decades of supercars
- World exclusive! We're first to drive the new LaFerrari Aperta range-topper
- The landmark Ferraris We drive the greats - and celebrate Ferrari's legends and people
- M5 vs E63 What better test for the new BMW super-saloon? Twin test vs AMG hotshot
- Lambo's SUV driven Georg Kacher drives the new Urus super-crossover flat-out
- Family premium SUVs Giant test: new BMW X3 vs Audi Q5 vs Merc GLC
- Renaultsport greats Icon Buyer used buying guide to Clio RS, Megane RS and Spider
- New McLaren hypercar First look at new P15 Senna - 2018's new trackday hero
- Our cars A plug-in VW Golf joins the fleet, latest on our Focus RS, goodbye i3 REX
- Car Tech Inside the Red Bull F1 command centre, plus how Amazon Alexa is coming to cars
- Plus... Fearless columnists, the month's big news and new Volvo XC40 driven
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - we're currently selling three issues for just £3, so don't delay: subscribe today!
Watch Tim Pollard chat to managing editor Colin Overland and staff writer Jake Groves about the stories behind the stories in the January 2018 issue of CAR below: