► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now - in print and on tablet!
The new August 2016 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags, Nook and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Giulia Quadrifoglio vs rivals: Alfa’s hot new saloon takes on the M4 and C63
- Ferrari’s GTC4Lusso tested: Out goes the FF name, in comes a host of upgrades
- NSX hits Europe... Europe hits back: Can the NSX take down McLaren’s 570GT?
- Our men in Havana: We take a guided tour of Cuba’s freeze-framed car scene
- Inside Koenigsegg: Find out what makes the ballistic Swedish supercar company tick
- Lotus to the Indy 500: The new Evora 400 gets puts through its paces in a US road trip
- The lowdown on JLR’s plans: Find out how JLR’s going to break the 1m sales barrier
- Long-term test fleet: Welcoming the 308 GTi, and waving goodbye to the Civic Type R
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £31 for a year's subscription.