► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print and on tablet!
The new December 2016 issue of CAR magazine is on sale – in print as well as digital editions for Apple iPad, Google Play, Readly, PocketMags and Kobo e-readers.
Flick through our gallery above to see some of the highlights of the new issue, including:
- Jaguar I-Pace is here! The full story on the radical all-electric Jag crossover
- Alfa Giulia acid test Italian exec battles Audi A4 and Jaguar XE diesel rivals
- New Audi Q5 vs Baja A pretty tough test for the slick new Q5 soft-roader
- Reds 2 A CAR classic: Ferrari and Lambo revisit Welsh beach 30 years on
- What the hell's going on at Ferrari F1? We probe the turmoil at the Scuderia
- New v used New Volvo V90 or an older BMW 535d Touring?
- Inside Lamborghini Exclusive access deep inside Sant'Agata HQ
- Tech special Mercedes-Benz's radical new engine family
- First drives New Civic, baby McLaren, C3 supermini, 3008 tested
- Long-term test fleet Salvete Volvo XC90 and Vauxhall Adam, hello Audi R8!
- The best opinion Gavin Green, Mark Walton and all your favourite writers
If you like what you see, don't forget you can subscribe to CAR to get our best rates and make sure you never miss an issue - prices start at just £33 for a year's subscription. Alternatively, you can buy single issues from Great Magazines.