****THIS BMW COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED****
For more BMW content click here
Have you entered CAR's competition to win a year driving brand new BMWs? Time is running out - we close the competition at 11.59pm BST this Thursday 12 April 2012. It's a doddle to enter and only takes a couple of minutes to fill in the form below.
What’s your definition of joy? Getting six different BMWs to drive, absolutely free. No road tax or insurance to worry about, just a new BMW delivered to your doorstep every two months. It's a special prize from CAR in association with BMW.
Click here for your chance to win a year driving BMWs.
You’ll get to test BMW’s latest models, including the exciting, all-new 3-series, which is quicker, more fuel-efficient and more spacious than its predecessor. It goes on UK sale in February 2012. And that’s just one car – you’ll get five more to sample, possibly including one that hasn’t even been unveiled yet...
Win a year driving BMWs? Sounds good!
Your year of joy will begin in summer 2012, with a new BMW delivered to your door every two months, rolling through to summer 2013. The exact roll call of BMWs is subject to BMW's discretion and availability of demonstrator cars.
Click here for your chance to win a year driving BMWs.
Runners-up prizes: golf at the Belfry and tickets to the British grand prix
The runners-up prize will delight golfers: a two-night stay at The Belfry. This fantastic prize also includes two green fees on the Brabazon Course, the spiritual home of the Ryder Cup, where you’ll face the tees, bunkers and greens tackled by the greats of golf including Faldo, Ballesteros and Woods. You’ll also enjoy complimentary meals in The French Grill and The Atrium restaurants, as well as lunch and breakfast.
Third prize is a weekend pass for the 2012 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix, taking place at Silverstone from 6-8 July 2012.
The competition closes at midnight Thursday 12 April 2012. For more terms and conditions, click here.
Terms and conditions for Win a year of driving BMWs
1. Open to residents of mainland United Kingdom only aged 25 and over. Employees and their immediate families of BMW Group and its associated companies, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household, no bulk or third-party entries.
2. Entry is gained by completing the ‘Year of Joy’ competition entry form online via www.carmagazine.co.uk/bmw. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Thursday 12 April 2012.
3. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
4. There will be one overall winner. The winner will be selected from all entries at random and the winner will receive one prize. The prize for the winner will be a ‘Year of Joy’ and have the use of six fully insured current BMW models as featured within CAR Magazine supplement or two months each. Redemption of the prize will be required on a specific date to be confirmed by the promoter.
5. The promoter does not guarantee that the winner’s preference BMW model can be met. BMW UK will decide which model will de delivered every two months to the winner. This decision will be final. Should BMW deem the loan car to have been mistreated in any way then all future loans as part of the prize will be null and void, and the competition prize arrangement will be terminated with immediate effect. Each loan car will have a mileage limit of 1,000 miles per month. The vehicle can only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom.
6. The winner must have a valid driving license and must provide the driving license when collecting the vehicle.
7. The BMW motor vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the BMW motor vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing; the winner is responsible for any fines, congestion or other charges arising from use of the car and for any damage arising from his failure to take reasonable care; the car is insured subject to an insurance excess of [XXXX] (see Loan Car Terms); insurance does not cover personal belongings. BMW has the right to refuse permission to drive if driving offences/disqualifications have occurred or if BMW otherwise considers driver is unfit to drive.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
9. An independent person will draw at random the winning entry from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 5 days of the closing date. The prize may be withdrawn from the said winner and a new winner drawn if the prize is not accepted within 10 days of notification.
10. No entry fee, no purchase necessary.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
13. The winners’ name and county will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Gavin Ward, Year of Joy, BMW UK, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA. The winners’ name and county will also be posted on www.carmagazine.co.uk
14. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this draw without entitlement to any financial reward.
15. These rules are governed by English law.
16. The promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA. Registered in England and Wales, Company number 1378137.
Terms and conditions for the runner-up prize at the Belfry
You and a friend or partner can stay for two nights at the world-famous resort and play the four-time Ryder Cup Brabazon course. Outline of activity:
Day 1: Arrive at Hotel Reception to check in to your specially-reserved suite. Dinner for two in The French Grill, with a choice of the finest modern British and European dishes.
Day 2: Wake up to a delicious full English breakfast in The Atrium restaurant to set you up for your big day on the Ryder Cup Brabazon course. Meet your personal assistant at Golf reception, who will take you over to the PGA National Academy to warm up before your tee time. Enjoy 18 holes on The Brabazon. After your game, lunch will be waiting for you in Sam’s. Either take time out in your suite before dinner or pick up complementary vouchers for the Health & Wellness facilities. Dinner for two in The Atrium restaurant.
Day 3: Breakfast in The Atrium restaurant before departure.
Prize consists of:
• Overnight accommodation for two golfers for two nights (1 Suite)
• Dinner for two in The French Grill and dinner for two in The Atrium restaurant
• Full English breakfast in The Atrium for two on both mornings
• Bucket of balls at The PGA National Academy
• 18 holes of golf on The Brabazon (2-ball) with buggy
• Lunch in Sam’s
• Voucher for Health & Wellness facilities
Competition Terms and Conditions
The prize must be taken by 30 June 2012 subject to availability and must be taken as detailed, there is no cash alternative. Accommodation is based two people sharing a suite. Handicap restrictions apply of 24 for men and 32 for ladies and juniors on The Brabazon. The Belfry reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time and/or change the prize due to unforeseen circumstances.