► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue!
► On sale in print, for tablets and phones too
The new March 2021 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great storytelling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
Read on for our digital preview.
Highlights of the March 2021 issue of CAR magazine
- Half-price heroes It's our biggest used-car bargains of the year
- Hot hatch twin test New, sharper VW Golf GTI Clubsport vs Megane RS Trophy
- Renault 5 EV Papa! They've gone and done a retro electric Super Cinq!
- Merc S-Class Giant Test The acid test for the new S-Class techfest - all its key peers (below)
- Citroën Ami vs London Gavin Green on the radical city car that reinvents urban transport
- The supercar's greatest hits Inside the Petersen Museum's A-list car collection
- Our Cars A red-hot Jaguar F-Type V8 joins the fleet - as does the Mk8 Golf
- The big drives New Bentley Flying Spur V8, Taycan RWD, Maser Ghibli Trofeo, Merc EQA
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see here, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.