► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new June 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
Read on to find out what's in the June 2020 issue of CAR magazine, out now.
Highlights of the June 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Exclusive twin test New 911 Turbo takes on BMW's M8 Competition
- Flat out in the Mini GP 173mph in a Mini? What would Issigonis say?
- Where the wild things are Inside Lamborghini's bright future
- The day car making stopped How car brands are tackling coronavirus
- Coffee with Michael Mauer Porsche design genius talks with CAR
- Huracan RWD 300-mile test Out-running lockdown in drifty Lambo
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: hello Conti V8, goodbye Focus Estate
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the noise of automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.