► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our 700th special issue!
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new November 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world. This is a special issue, notching up our 700th consecutive edition on sale and it's something of a treat, stuffed with our favourite cars, anecdotes and tales from our first 58 years of history.
Highlights of the November 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Our 700th issue! We gather together our favourite cars of the past six decades
- Starring Ferrari F40, Peugeot 205 GTI, Lotus Elise, E-type, E30 M3, 911, Ford GT
- Plus... The back stories, gossip, best contributors, prangs, front covers and more
- New BMW M3/M4 Poring over Munich's muscular new junior sports duo
- VW Golf GTI vs Civic Type R And the best hot hatch of 2020 is...
- Sports Car Giant Test The year's best sports cars: Cayman GTS, F8 Tributo, Huracan RWD, McLaren 765 LT, 911 Turbo S...
- Backstage at Ferrari's 1000th grand prix Tom Clarkson gets exclusive pitlane access
- All the big news Nissan's new Z car, Merc's EV plans, Lucid Air and more
- Your favourite columnists Gavin Green, Mark Walton, James May speaks to CAR
- Our cars Electric Honda E joins the fleet, Bentley Conti and Jag i-Pace depart
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.