► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale now – in print, tablet and iPhone, too!
The new March 2018 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now – and it’s available digitally on your smartphone or tablet – as well as in print. The digital edition of the UK’s smartest motoring magazine is now optimised for smartphones such as the iPhone, as well as the Apple iPad and other tablets, too. And that means you’ll be able to get exclusive, optimised content delivered to your device, every month.
To subscribe to CAR, the world’s smartest motoring magazine, on digital or print or even both with our fantastic Great Magazines bundles, pick from the links below.
In the March 2018 issue of CAR...
- Off-road icons reborn! New wrangler and G-class
- Dan gurney RIP: more than just a great racing driver
- New Mercedes A-class revealed: Merc hatch updated
- Spied! M8 convertible, Range Rover Evoque
- The world's top ten car makers
- Detroit show stars: Lexus, Merc, Infiniti, Jeep and the other big hitters
- Inquisition: We chat to Mclaren's design chief, Rob Melville
- Nissan's London design studio: 15 years of design innovation
- User friendly digital interiors
- Reversing trailers made (a bit) easier: we test the latest tech
- Nexo: Meet Hyundai's new hydrogen SUV
- First drives: on the road with the new Audi A7, VW UP GTI, Caterham Supersprint and Chevrolet Camaro
- Plus... Opinion and CAR interactive