► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue!
► On sale in print, for tablets and phones too
The new August 2021 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now.
Every month CAR focuses on great storytelling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world, keeping you abreast of all the important developments of the past month. Read on for our digital preview.
Highlights of the August 2021 issue of CAR magazine
- New Lotus Emira! The full story on Hethel's era-ending supercar
- Electric Evija vs an icon We drive the new EV and Fittipaldi's F1 car
- i20 N vs rivals and legends How does the new hot hatch fit in the bloodline?
- 300-mile test Vantage F1 Edition thrashed on road
- New hybrid Ferrari! Lifting the lid on the new 296 GTB
- Merc F1's James Allison We talk with F1 team's secret weapon
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see here, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.