► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue!
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new February 2021 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great storytelling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
Along with all of our great features, first drives and news content, we also have a 32-page Peugeot insert inside full of epic road trips.
Pre-lockdown, we drove a relay of electric, diesel and petrol 208 and 2008 models from Land's End to John O'Groats, and found time for a cheeky track time comparison too. Watch the videos and get the chance to WIN your own Peugeot road trip to a boutique hotel at this microsite.
CLICK HERE to read our Peugeot road trips
Read on for our digital preview.
Highlights of the February 2021 issue of CAR magazine
- New cars 2021 The hottest new hatches, EVs, sports cars and more coming this year
- Ferrari's new V6! Ferrari's Dino returns with new hybrid powertrain
- The new EV stallion A road trip in Ford's new Mustang Mach-E
- AMG C-Class V8? Nope, Affalterbach is going for a 4cyl hybrid...
- Coupe Giant Test Is the new BMW 4-series still relevant?
- Magnum P.I. Mark Walton celebrates TV show's 40th anniversary
- Inside Alpina The long, dark shadow behind BMW that injects some extra magic
- Great first drives 300 miles in a new Sandero, Cyan's P1800 thrashed
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.