► New Phantom Zenith Collection
► In Coupe and Drophead Coupe
► World’s poshest picnic set!
How to say farewell to a luxury product like the Rolls-Royce Phantom? With a special edition, of course.
Meet the new Zenith Collection, offered in Phantom Drophead Coupe and Coupe form. They’ll be the last Phantoms built in West Sussex, England, before the assembly line is dismantled.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Zenith: the lap of luxury
Only 50 Zeniths will be built across both bodystyles, and each has already been commissioned by Rolls-Royce collectors around the world, the company says.
These are not cars for shrinking violets. Each is overhauled with a mind-boggling array of luxury touches:
- Padded leather picnic bench on boot lid
- Champagne fridge for two bottles and eight glasses
- Laser-etched armrests pinpointing Goodwood on a map
- A unique part of the actual Phantom assembly line
- Brushed steel speedo, blood orange needles
- Hand-woven stars for Starlight Headliner
Life after Phantom
Engineers in Goodwood and Munich are busy beavering away on the eighth-generation Phantom, which will use all-aluminium architecture bound for all future Rollers, including the 2018 SUV.