► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new October 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
Read on to find out what's in the October 2020 issue of CAR magazine, out now.
Highlights of the October 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Maserati's MC20 The full debrief on the Trident's new Ferrari fighter
- Rolls' new Ghost Luxury limo returns for a new decade
- Adventure in a Roma Seeking mountains in Ferrari's new small GT
- Hardcore hatches The last dance of the stripped-out hot hatch
- Hybrid Giant Test Ford's Kuga PHEV takes on Peugeot and VOlvo
- Alfa 300-mile test How does the updated Giulia shape up against a 3-series?
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: our DB11 and Conti GT at Goodwood!
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the noise of automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.