► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue!
► On sale in print, for tablets and phones too
The new October 2021 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now.
Every month CAR focuses on great storytelling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world, keeping you abreast of all the important developments of the past month. Read on for our digital preview.
Highlights of the October 2021 issue of CAR magazine
- Quattro reborn! The full story on the new E-Legend EL1, and we thrash Audi's quattro hero
- Lambo's Countach returns Digging deep into Lambo's heritage and its new limited-run LPI 800-4
- Super SUVs battle Jag's updated F-Pace SVR takes on German SUV powerhouses
- Paranormal activity A spooky adventure up north in the latest Rolls-Royce Ghost
- New Merc EQS vs the mountains 300 miles in the new all-electric luxury car
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see here, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.