► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new April 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
Read on to find out what's in the April 2020 issue of CAR magazine, out now.
Highlights of the April 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- 2020's hottest cars BMW's i4, Bentley Bacalar and McLaren 765LT under the microscope
- RS6 goes to battle (above) M5 and AMG GT63 join family supercar clash
- Inside Israel's silicon valley (below) The unlikely hotbed of new car tech is in Tel Aviv
- Cayman GTS 4.0 300-mile test Does a heart transplant 'fix' the 718 Cayman?
- McLaren's F1 resurrection Team boss Andreas Seidl spills his secrets
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: hello i-Pace, goodbye Nomad
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the noise of automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.