► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new February 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for iPhones, Android devices, iPads and tablets and desktop computers. Scroll down the page for our best subscription offers. When you buy direct from us, we guarantee our lowest prices!
Highlights of the February 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Golf Mk8 vs rivals First and exclusive group test of VW's new hatch
- Desert bashing in a DBX Pre-prod version of Aston's SUV tested
- 70 years of F1 magic The cars that defined each decade
- Coffee with Murray Gavin Green and Gordon talk new T.50 and F1
- Audi RS Q3: 300-mile test Five-cyl powered SUV under the microscope
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: goodbye R8 and Duster, hello new brown G-Class
How to buy and subscribe to CAR magazine - in print, on your tablet and now on your phone too
The February issue of CAR is on sale now, available not only in print but digitally on your smartphone or tablet too. The digital edition of the UK’s smartest motoring magazine is now optimised for smartphones such as the iPhone and Android devices, as well as the Apple iPad and other tablets. And that means you’ll be able to get exclusive, optimised content delivered to your device, every month.
To subscribe to CAR in digital format, print or even both with our fantastic Great Magazines bundles, pick from the links below: