► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new March 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for iPhones, Android devices, iPads and tablets and desktop computers. Scroll down the page for our best subscription offers. When you buy direct from us, we guarantee our lowest prices!
Highlights of the March 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Deals of the decade Hot monthly deals on some of the best new cars
- T-Roc faces rivals Battle for the hot SUV as VW faces Mini, BMW and Range Rover
- Maserati's new supercar! Shock new plan for hybrid no one saw coming
- Coffee with Europe's Elon Musk We chat to electrifying Mate Rimac
- New F-Type 300-mile test Driving the updated Jag coupe in Portugal
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: hello 508 SW, Audi SQ8 and new Juke
How to buy and subscribe to CAR magazine - in print, on your tablet and now on your phone too
The February issue of CAR is on sale now, available not only in print but digitally on your smartphone or tablet too. The digital edition of the UK’s smartest motoring magazine is now optimised for smartphones such as the iPhone and Android devices, as well as the Apple iPad and other tablets. And that means you’ll be able to get exclusive, optimised content delivered to your device, every month.
To subscribe to CAR in digital format, print or even both with our fantastic Great Magazines bundles, pick from the links below: