► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new July 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
Read on to find out what's in the July 2020 issue of CAR magazine, out now.
Highlights of the July 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- BMW's new 4-series Driving the 440i and the latest on the next M4
- Taycan Giant Test Porsche's EV takes on a Model S, Polestar 1 and M5
- Inside Lister Behind the scenes of the illustrious Brit brand
- DS's future plans How Aero Lounge concept points to the next decade
- Mini meets Mini! Electric hatch and classic original out in London
- Levante Trofeo 300-mile test Maser SUV takes on Lambo's Urus
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: hello Mini Electric and classy Clio
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the noise of automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.