► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new January 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for iPhones, Android devices, iPads and tablets and desktop computers. Scroll down the page for our best subscription offers. When you buy direct from us, we guarantee our lowest prices!
Highlights of the December 2019 issue of CAR magazine
- New cars 2020 Our preview of the best new cars to arrive in 2020
- Aston DBX deep dive The full story on the new SUV from Gaydon
- Inside Jag's design studio ...plus up close with the updated F-Type
- 208 vs Clio French superminis get thrown in to Paris
- 3-Series Touring vs rivals Estate benchmark takes on V60 and A4 Avant
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: hello Touareg, our R8 vs Huracan Spyder
How to buy and subscribe to CAR magazine - in print, on your tablet and now on your phone too
The December 2019 issue of CAR is on sale now, available not only in print but digitally on your smartphone or tablet too. The digital edition of the UK’s smartest motoring magazine is now optimised for smartphones such as the iPhone and Android devices, as well as the Apple iPad and other tablets. And that means you’ll be able to get exclusive, optimised content delivered to your device, every month.
To subscribe to CAR in digital format, print or even both with our fantastic Great Magazines bundles, pick from the links below: