► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new August 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
Read on to find out what's in the August 2020 issue of CAR magazine, out now.
Highlights of the August 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Ferrari SF90 driven We're first behind the wheel of the new hybrid supercar
- Honda E vs electric rivals Wild new EV takes on Peugeot e-208, Mini Electric
- VW's boss speaks We take a coffee with the man driving Volkswagen
- ID.3 & Golf GTI Plus we compare chalk with cheese - Wolfsburg's new icons
- Ariel Nomad R Just when you thought the go-anywhere Ariel couldn't get any more barmy...
- BMW M2 meets the granddaddy New M2 CS hangs out with the 2002 tii
- Our cars CAR's long-term test fleet: life with Astons, Nissans, Volvos - what we drive every day
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the noise of automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.