► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue!
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new December 2020 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world.
Highlights of the December 2020 issue of CAR magazine
- Hot hatch of the year Radical new GR Yaris takes on the rest of the epic new hot hatches out this year
- SUV Giant Test Aston's DBX has to fight off the racy Lambo Urus and palacial revised Bentayga
- 812 GTS adventure A rear-drive, 800bhp, drop-top Ferrari in cold, wet conditions? This'll be fun...
- Breaking even Can we buy, run and sell an infamous Pontiac Aztec for the same money?
- 300-mile test Cupra's first standalone car, the Formentor, is put through its paces
- Your favourite columnists Regulars Gavin Green and Mark Walton speak their mind
- Our cars Toyota Supra joins the fleet...
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.