► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue
► On sale in print, for tablet and iPhone too
The new November 2019 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now and it’s packed with great story-telling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world. You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for iPhones, Android devices, iPads and tablets and desktop computers.
Scroll down the page for our best subscription offers. When you buy direct from us, we guarantee our lowest prices.
Highlights of the November 2019 issue of CAR magazine
- AMG A45 vs BMW M135i Hot hatch face-off of the year
- Porsche Taycan tested Flat-out in the first all-electric Porker
- Power List 2019 We anoint the 50 most powerful movers and shakers
- SUV group test Alfa Stelvio QF vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe vs Jag F-Pace SVR
- All the month's new cars M8, McLaren GT, A-Class hybrid, Xceed driven
- Tech special Inside VW's new EV mega factory
- Scooped! How next-gen Porsche Boxster/Cayman will go full electric
How to buy and subscribe to CAR magazine - in print, on your tablet and now on your phone too
The October 2019 issue of CAR is on sale now, available not only in print but digitally on your smartphone or tablet too. The digital edition of the UK’s smartest motoring magazine is now optimised for smartphones such as the iPhone and Android devices, as well as the Apple iPad and other tablets. And that means you’ll be able to get exclusive, optimised content delivered to your device, every month.
To subscribe to CAR in digital format, print or even both with our fantastic Great Magazines bundles, pick from the links below: