► Ford Performance Parts
► New bits available for ST, RS...
► ...and a supercharger for your Mustang
Owners of hot Fords: get your credit card out – the brand has just announced a range of new go-faster bits and pieces for your car.
If you own a Fiesta ST, Focus ST or RS, or a Mustang you can now order from a catalogue of Performance Parts, depending on which model you own, but pay attention – the list gets complicated. Check out the list below:
- Ford Performance adjustable coilover strut and shock absorber kit
- Ford Performance Premium light alloy wheels
- Ford Performance high-grade stainless steel exhaust system
- Ford Performance gearshift knob
- Mustang GT 'Performance Calibration Power Packs’
- Ford Performance supercharger kit for Mustang GT
The last two in the list are reserved for the V8 Mustang, but the rest can be added to almost any performance Ford. The Mustang’s ‘Power Packs’ can raise the pony car’s redline to 7500rom, while the Roush supercharger boosts power beyond 592bhp. They aren’t yet homologated for road use yet, though.
Other bits and bobs include the already-revealed Focus RS ‘Drift Stick’ and a load of decals and vinyls for that classic ‘go faster stripe’ look.
Check out our Ford reviews here